Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A little award...

I am tickled pink that Lisa at Learning is Something to Treasure sent me a little award...

 
The rules for this award are as follows:
1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you - Thank you Lisa!!!
2.  Include a link to their site - Check!
3.  Include the award image in your post - Done!
4.  Give 7 random facts about yourself - Just scroll down :)
5.  Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award - Scroll down a little further...
6.  When nominating, include a link to their site - Complete!
7.  Let other bloggers know they've been nominated - and done!

Okay, seven facts about me, hmmmm....
1.  I LOVE dachshunds.  Here are my two cuties.  Their names are Daisy and Duke.
2.  I love staying up late - and I mean late.  During the school year I have to head to bed early because I wake up at 4:30.  But in summers, I stay up until 5:00 am or so.  I could be an owl - HOOT!
3.  I was the first person to go to college in my family.
4.  I LOVE cooking!  I even worked as a chef in Cape Cod one summer while my hubby had an internship at a theatre there.  (On a side note, my hubby is an actor and an artistic director of a theatre here in Ausitn.)
5.  I love to watch So You Think You Can Dance.  If you haven't watched it, check it out!
6.  I am sooooooo excited about the Olympics.  I could watch gymnastics and swimming ALL DAY LONG!
7.  I love to run.  It's fun!

Okay, here are my peeps to send this award to:



6 comments:

  1. Awe thanks so much for your sweet award. I am so excited : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Olympics too!!! I'm also a runner! I am working to get a six pack before our October wedding! But I need to run more...but I don't run in 100 degree heat!

    Thanks for the award!

    Greg
    Www.kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you for the award!! =) I'm up almost as late as you most summer nights! It's hard to get into the school routine...I have to "practice" in August before school starts. =) Thanks again and I'll be posting my answers soon.
    Bobbie
    The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off congrats on the award! Second, I live in Austin too! :) Small world! I just checked out the theater you mentioned, looks awesome. Pretty sure I have run across their website before. I definitely need to get out more this summer and go do some things!

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! I puffy heart SYTYCD!!! I am so sad it is only on once a week. :-(

    Candace
    www.005watkinsway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! I puffy heart SYTYCD!!! I am so sad it is only on once a week. :-(

    Candace
    www.005watkinsway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...