Thursday, July 5, 2012

Oh wowwie wow!

Hi friends!  I cannot believe it, but my little blog made it to the top 20!  I totally feel like my favorite dancers on So You Think You Can Dance when they make it to the top 20!  {I LOVE THAT SHOW!}  Anyways, thank you to everyone who voted.  Click the pic to see the top 20 Kindergarten blogs according to the votes.


 Because of your kindness in voting, here is a little freebie for you.  It's usually $3 in my store, but today it's free to show my many thanks to you.  Click the pic to grab it today until midnight for free!

 Also check out some of my new products while you're there.


Happy Thursday!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats. Thanks for sharing this as a freebie today :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life
    mynotsoelementarylife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Thank you for sharing!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing...I love using surveys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower. Please check out my blog and follow. I would love to share ideas with you.
    Thanks,
    Mrs. Janelle

    http://mrsjanelleskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...