Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Subtraction Stories

I made this subtraction stories activity to help my cuties understand the concept of taking away with a spring theme (frogs and farms).


It includes story problems and headbands for students to act out the subtraction problems,


math mats and manipulatives to model subtraction,



and independent practice for math tub/stations.


I will give this unit away to the first three people who leave their email and tell my favorite type of dog.

Happy Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. Do you like cocker spaniels?

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a terrier girl.

    maskew35@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pomeranians? 😃

    Jenna
    Jennaike@hawaii.edu

    ReplyDelete
  4. you love dachshunds! :)

    annanichols84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of you is correct and I just sent it over. There are clues on my blog and site. :)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a dachshund lover!!!

    Debbie
    kisforkinderrifc@gmail.com
    K is for Kinderrific

    ReplyDelete
  7. You love your dachshunds!
    Kari :)
    karianne1120@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw a picture of you and your precious dachshund! I'm a dog lover! :) Hope I'm one of the "lucky" winners!

    mmcbride@dyercs.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weenie dogs! Just like me! I'm not the 1st 3, but just in case
    emilyloveschris@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your cute blog...love that subtraction unit. I have a sheltie so I would have to say shelties :)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...