Friday, June 14, 2013

Five for Friday

Happy Friday!  I decided to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for a Five for Friday!


Number 1:  


This is my mom, my two aunts and my uncle Phillip.  My uncle Phillip was diagnosed with cancer recently and this week his job had a fund raiser to help pay for medical bills and they raised enough to pay them off!  Blessings from above!

                                                                 Number 2: 



I learned that new Pete the Cat books are coming!!!


Number 3:

Here is a picture of the adorable plates my cuties and I made for our helper moms this year!  The plates were inspired by Erin Eberhart.

Number 4:

While digging through my memory trunk this week to find my graduation robes to wear for kindergarten graduation, I came across my third grade class photo.  I am in the front and center - dressed in bumble bee colors!  Who would have thought that 23 years later I would be teaching in my bee themed classroom.

Number 5:

My new school!  I accepted a PreK teaching position this week at this awesome campus.  I am so excited!!!  I have wanted to work at this campus in our district for years now and I am finally getting the chance.  I won't be in kinder next year, but I definitely hope to return to kinder real soon.  I will still have my blog and the posts will still be helpful for many kinder ideas.

Have a happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new position! I am sure it will be fun! I am also excited for the new Pete the Cat books!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, congrats on the new position and school! I got moved from Kinder to PreK last year, but I am still able to contribute stuff I created onto my Kinder blog. Plus, I get some great ideas from the Kinder teachers. It'll be easy schmeasy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited for you and your new position!!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...